That said, after a few weeks of playing with it, I'm getting used to the new interface.
- Very resource consuming on the desktop
- Bringing up the properties / options page is very slow
- Getting a new query page is very slow as well
- The dynamic help tab is a nice addition as it doesn't' pop up a new window, and comes up fast
- Tabbed query pages/connections are great for organization purposes if you are working on multiple databases/servers at the same time. Reminds me of why I use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.
- I suppose if you are a Visual Studio programmer, the interface is probably very straight forward for you.